WildWash PRO Shampoo for Deep Cleaning and Deodorising 300 ml
With Peppermint, Rosemary and Lemongrass
At WildWash, all of our professional groomers love our pets and our planet. That’s why we used our 15 years of grooming experience to develop a range of natural pH balanced pet shampoos that are brilliantly effective and kind to our pets’ skin and coat.
Our revolutionary blend of ingredients includes Neem Oil, Aloe Vera and Sea Kelp which help nourish the coat and soothe the skin.
Our natural products are used on all breeds of dogs and cats every day and give incredible results. Trusted by groomers, vets and pet owners worldwide, your pets will love you for it!! All our natural WildWash products contain No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Phosphates, No Petrochemicals, No Sulphates and No PEGs. We use 100% Pure Essential Oils – No Synthetic or Semi-Synthetic Fragrances. We guarantee there is No Animal Testing on any of our products, nor on any of the ingredients they contain. All our products are Made In England.
Peppermint, Rosemary and Lemongrass, all highly fragrant and deodorizing, help neutralise toxins and bacteria to improve scent and leave your pet thoroughly clean and sweet-smelling.
Directions for use:
Prior to shampooing, brush hair to loosen dirt and detangle. Prepare shampoo using WildWash Mixing Bottle which will give you the correct dilution rate . Wet coat thoroughly with warm water and apply diluted shampoo liberally, massaging gently through the coat and avoiding the eye area. For optimum results, leave on for up to 5 minutes to allow the essential oils and botanicals to do their work. Rinse thoroughly and repeat as necessary.
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate
- Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Chloride
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Coco Glucoside
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Algae (Sea Kelp) Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil
- Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract
- Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract
- Melia Azadirachta (Neem) leaf extract
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols
- Styrax Tonkinensis (Benzoin) Resin
- *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil
- *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- *Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil
- *Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Wood Oil
- *Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
- *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil
- *Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil
- *Litsea Cubeba (Litsea May Chang) Fruit Oil
- *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sorbitan Sesquicaprylate
- Polyepsilon Lysine
- Citric Acid
- **Benzyl Benzoate
- **Benzyl Alcohol
*Natural Pure Essential Oil
**Potential Allergens. These naturally occur in pure essential oils.
This shampoo is super concentrated and can be diluted at a 32 to 1 ratio. This 300ml bottle is equivalent to 10 Litres when diluted. A 300ml bottle will give at least 10 washes for a big dog and up to 20 washes for a small dog. Our WildWash mixing bottle gives all our dilution rates and makes your shampoo last a long time!